1 Jar Really Garlicky Caramelised Onions
1 tbsp plain flour
1 sprig oftThyme, leaves only
400ml beef stock
- Cook sausages as desired.
- Add 3 tbsp Really Garlicky Caramelised Onions to a warm and stir in the flour until fully incorporated. Allow to cook out for one minute.
- Finely chop the thyme and add to the pan. Gradually add the beef stock to the pan, mixing well and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked sausages to the pan and allow to bubble away in the gravy until it is thick and glossy. Make sure to check your seasoning.
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.
Buy Caramelised Onions with Scottish Garlic 195g